DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE ELITE?
Not for the faint of heart, the ELITE Course is an intense gauntlet of some of the toughest challenges that will put your strength to the test!
Choose from the ELITE STRENGTH Course (heavier weights, less reps) or the ELITE ENDURANCE Course (lighter weights, more reps).
The ELITE Course begins with a Truck Pull, followed by a series of 8-10 additional strength challenges incorporating kettlebells, Atlas Stones, kegs, and more!
Experience the ELITE Course like you’ve never seen it before! Do you have what it takes to be EPIC? For Ages 18+
- Athletes competing in the Elite Course may either choose to complete the Elite Strength or the Elite Endurance Course during the registration process. Athletes may not switch courses in the middle of their run.
- Each Athlete will be assigned one Judge to score them during their run through their chosen Elite Course (Strength or Endurance).
- An Athlete’s time begins as soon as their Judge says “Go.”
- An Athlete’s time stops immediately as soon as he/she completes the final obstacle. If the final obstacle is a rope climb, Athlete’s time will stop immediately as soon as he/she rings the bell at the top.
- An Athlete’s time may be paused during the course if there is another Athlete ahead of them preventing them from moving on to their next obstacle. Their time will resume as soon as they begin the next obstacle.
- Athletes must complete each challenge with the full amount of prescribed reps or distances. Skipping reps will not be allowed. Athletes will remain at each challenge until they finish the full set of prescribed reps or distance, regardless of how much time it takes them to finish the challenge. Continuous effort must be made at each challenge to avoid a DNF.
- Non-attempts will result in immediate disqualification.
- There is a 15-minute time cap to complete the entire course. Any challenges not completed in full by the time 15 minutes has elapsed will result in a 90-second time penalty per incomplete challenge added onto the 15-minute cap.
- The only obstacle with a time cap is the Truck Pull. Athletes will have 90 seconds to complete the Truck Pull challenge. If an Athlete is unable to complete the Truck Pull within 90 seconds, they will receive an additional 90-second penalty added to their time.
- The Athlete’s final clock time is noted on their scorecard. The Judge will add all time penalties to the final clock time to find the Athlete’s Final Time. Both Athlete and Judge sign the scorecard in agreement of the Athlete’s Final Time.
Awards will be given to the Top 3 Men and Women in both ELITE STRENGTH and ELITE ENDURANCE divisions with the fastest combined times from the EPIC Course and ELITE Course.